California Association of 4WD Clubs, Inc. Awards
- Won the CA4WDC Conservation Award for the Southern District for our conservation efforts for the years 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2009.
- Won the CA4WDC State Conservation Award for our conservation efforts of the Cerro Gordo Ghost Town for the year 2009.
Have Provided Testimony
- U.S. Senators at Senate hearings opposing the California Desert Protection Act
- U.S. Congressman at Congressional hearing opposing the CDPA
- County Supervisors at 2 recent Citizen’s Hearings opposing the CDPA
BLM Conservation Projects
Fenced off dangerous mine shafts in the area
Organized clean-up efforts
Provided vehicles to transport BLM Desert Advisory Council on field trip of Nightmare Gulch
Helped install big game guzzler for NWC/BLM on NWC land
Assisted BLM/Boy Scout Eagle Project on public lands
Mapped roads and trails for inclusion in trail system for BLM, to list a few.
Assisted in stabilizing the Salt Tram Cross Over Cabin (Click Here for the full story!)
Assist the BLM in overseeing and managing the Adopt-A-Cabin program.
Assisted in volunteer projects to protect and enhance the ecological, recreational, and scenic values in the South Ridgecrest Viewshed.